Senior (+ High-Risk Individuals) Resources
- Everytable Meal Delivery (Wilkinson Senior Center/Valley InterCommunity Council): 7 meals from Everytable delivered on Thursdays. Call 818-882-1212 for more information.
- ONEgeneration: 818-705-2345 for grocery shopping assistance and homebound meal delivery. Drive-thru food bank every Tuesday at 11AM for seniors 60+. For senior transportation services (65+) call 818-708-6614.
- L.A. County Critical Delivery Service Program for older adults and individuals with disabilities who are unable to leave their homes. Items must be pre-paid and ready for pickup. Call 888-863-7411 between 8AM and 5PM. Monday thru Friday. Clients may utilize this service up to four times or 40 miles per month, whichever comes first.
- Free meals for LAUSD students. Click here or call (213) 443-1300.
- Mental health hotline to help LAUSD students and families.
Call 213-241-3840 for a consultation, support and referrals, weekdays 6 am to 6 pm.
- LAPD Devonshire PALS - meals for LAUSD students
Monday - Friday, 9AM to 11AM at 8721 Wilbur Ave., Northridge.
- Granada Hills Charter High School - Grab and Go Free Meals
Monday - Friday, 7AM to 11AM. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free meals to ALL students under the age of 18 at select schools. Click here.
- Freedom Church drive-thru food pantry at 9200 Owensmouth Ave, Chatsworth, Wednesdays from 12 to 2PM. First come first serve.
- Fish of West Valley Food Pantry at the Congregational Church of Chatsworth open Saturdays from 12 to 5PM at 20440 Lassen Street, Chatsworth.
- SOVA Community Food & Resource Program at 16439 Vanowen St, Van Nuys. Open Sundays from 9AM to noon and Monday thru Friday from 10AM to 1:30PM.
- LA Regional Food Bank - to find a food bank near you, click here.
- Meet Each Need with Dignity (MEND) - food distribution on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 to 11AM at 10641 N. San Fernando Road, Pacoima. Call 818-897-2443.
- North Valley Caring Services - info about food pantry and other services here.